Библиотека. Призыв к содействию.

satyana

Есть папки, в которых файлы называются абы как. Есть предложение содержимое папок
http://dracul.hackers/lib/data/kafel/
http://dracul.hackers/lib/data/cdr/
http://dracul.hackers/lib/data/Johnny/
пересмотреть и переименовать в соответствии с
The canonical names of djvu files have the following format:
Author A.A., Another B.B. (eds.) Title of the book (Publisher, YearlanguageKTCLpages).djvu
The authors or editors are separated from the title by a period-space (". ").
Note that the author initials are not separated by a space - this would break the author group.
Editors are denoted by (eds.) for English or (red.) for Russian/French books.
The (Publisher, Year) and all other fields are optional.
(L) - means the text is in landscape (two pages per sheet)
(T) - means the OCR layer is present in the file
(C) - means that the file contains color (either greyscale or real color)
(K) - means that the file was "kromsated" or otherwise digitally cleaned up
(language) = (rudefr) etc. It is not necessary to specify (en) since English is the default.
(pages) have the format (132s note the letter "s" at the end.
Examples:
Whittaker E. Vol. 1. A history of theories of ether and electricity. The classical theories (2ed., 1951LT224s).djvu
- note that "Vol. 1" is okay since the author is already separated by the first occurrence of ". "
Tsang, Kong, Ding. Vol. 3. Scattering of electromagnetic waves. Advanced topics(no p. 152T424s).djvu
- note the comment "no p.152" - it is technically a part of the title but separated by
Char B.W., et al. First Leaves. A tutorial introduction to Maple V (Springer, 1992no bibliographyLT134s).djv
- note the comma after "B.W." - this is to prevent "et al." from becoming a part of the title. "et al." becomes part of the author group
Cimring Sh.E. Special'nye funkcii i opredelyonnye integraly.. Algoritmy i programmy dlja kal'kulyatorov (RiS, 1988ruL137s).djvu
- note ".. " means colon (since a colon ":" cannot be part of file name for compatibility with MSDOS platforms)
- also note: cyrillic characters are not used, Russian/Ukrainian is transliterated into latin letters.
Nikitin, Boyko (eds.). Symmetry in Nonlinear Mathematical Physics (Kiiv, 1999T552s).djvu
- note "." after (eds.) - this is to separate the author group. An alternative way to do this is to put a period before "(eds.)":
Abramovitz M., Stegun I.A. (eds.) Handbook of mathematical functions (10ed., NBS, 1972linked pdf files).zip
Kozel i dr. Chast' 2, Zadachi po obshchej fizike (MFTIru366s).djvu
- note "i dr." instead of "et al." This also separates the authors from the title.
Thermodynamics and statistical physics for engineering(LTC27s).djvu
- authors are unknown, okay.

Кто готов помочь?

electricbird

Я могу

yukos1988

Я уже занимась с того момента, как ты библиотеку стал качать

satyana

ок, как тебе удобнее этим заниматься?

satyana

хех, неплохо!
А нельзя ли посмотреть на результаты?
Вопрос: нормально ли у вас Djvu plugin открывает файлы с апострофом в названии?

electricbird

переименовываю, шарю, синхронизируешь. подходит?

satyana

да, безусловно.

yukos1988

Можно договориться разграничить сферы влияния, а то будем переписывать одно и то же...
Я в Jonny работаю (уже)...

electricbird

Можно договориться разграничить сферы влияния, а то будем переписывать одно и то же...
Я в Jonny работаю (уже)...

Ок. Я тогда СDR займусь

satyana

Ок, только помните, что символ ' в названияю дежавюшных файлов надо убрать! Иначе дежавюшка не читается!
Оставить комментарий
Имя или ник:
Комментарий: